Covid-19 regulations & changes
we would like to welcome you to Rastoni and thank you for choosing our property for your holidays this special summer season. We would like to ensure that we do our best in order for you to stay in a safe and protected environment to enjoy your holidays to the maximum! We are safe, we will keep you safe… Just follow the rules!
- Please wash your hands often and follow the hygiene rules
- Keep the distance of the social security (2 meters)
- Please avoid the hand shakes between each other and the hotel staff
- To complete the reservation process for an apartment, we ask that the customer provides a deposit of 25% of the total cost of the stay (and never less than the price of one night) to our bank account
- Check In time 15:00
- Check Out time – 11:00
- If the guest cancels the booking 21 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be refunded (although you will have to cover any additional costs)
- If the guest cancels within 21 days, the deposit will not be refunded and the visitor will have to pay the 50% of the total
- The remaining balance is to be paid upon arrival at Rastoni
- In the event of a customer decides to leave before scheduled departure, they are requested to pay 50% of the remaining value of the days scheduled in accordance with provisions in the law of Article 8 N1652/86/ GG 167 A
- Each additional person will be charged 7€ for the breakfast (BB)
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge, and children between 4-12 years old pay 50%.
- There is an early booking discount of 10% in the total value for reservations made until 30 of March (Early Booking)
- You can ask from the Reception information about :
1) All the procedures and the Safety Rules that the hotel follows concerning the Covid-19
2) the public hospitals of the area which are handling the COVID-19 incidents, the local pharmacies etc.
3) All the individual security measures
- At the reception there is special equipment (medical kit) in case of a COVID-19 incident, such as : one-use latex gloves, face masks, antiseptic liquid, thermometer etc.
- Please avoid the crowding during the check-in or the check- out procedures
- There are QR Codes with all useful information about COVID-19 procedures and the Bar Menu
- It is recommended the payment to be done with no-money use (with credit or debit cards or through bank payments)
- In order to extend the time gap between the check-in and the check-out service, according to the government legislation there is a time change especially for this year. Check-in: 15:00 and Check-out: 11:00. If you want to ask for a “Late Check-out”, please inform the Reception, at least one day before
- The entrance in a room/apartment is allowed only to the guests who stay in the particular room/apartment
- If you observe any symptom (fever, cough or body weariness) to yourself or to any other guest of the hotel, please inform the Reception
- Please leave the balcony doors open during the day for fresh air
- Especially for this year the housekeeping service of the room will not be frequent according to the hygiene protocols of the W.H.O. in order to avoid any contact with a possible incident
- The housekeeping service will take place every 3 days, according to the hygiene protocols. If you want to receive more frequent service, please inform the Reception the day before. Also, if you need any change in the linen or the towels of your room please inform the Reception until 12:00 noon, the same day
- The swimming pool working hours are: 09:00-15:00 & 17:00-20:00
- The maximum number of swimmers into the pool 8 persons
- Pets are not allowed.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies
- This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser
Embedded content from other websites
- Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.)
- Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website